The missions of the Citroën Cultural Centre
The Citroën Cultural Centre will consist of:
- 15,000 m2 dedicated to modern and contemporary art;
- 9,000 m2 dedicated to architecture, including the International Centre for Urbanism, Architecture and Landscape (CIVA);
- 10,000 m2 dedicated to multipurpose public spaces for relaxation and education, accessible to all.
Its main missions are as follows:
- promoting modern and contemporary art and architecture;
- celebrating Brussels creativity;
- giving all the people of Brussels a cultural venue that is accessible and educational;
- supporting the development of the Canal Area and the centre of the Brussels-Capital Region;
- boosting cultural tourism in Brussels;
- raising Brussels’ profile.